Fedora 15 ppc

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 02:09:51 UTC 2010

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 5:56 PM, Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> That's great news! Obviously I don't need to ask you if you think we should
> skip F-14.
> I was planning to start a F-14 rebuild this week, but will put that on hold
> for now.
> To be honest, I won't mind skipping F-14 so that there's more time getting
> it in shape for F-15.
>
> Btw, what's up with ppc.koji.fedoraproject.org, kojid was killed last sunday

I sent this earlier, but this list is dumb and doesn't like the
headers generated by my phone's email client.

We almost have ppc.koji online again.  The main builder was upgraded
to rhel6 this week and the backup of /mnt/koji should finish in time
to upgrade the hub next week.  Once that is done we can actually use
it to start koji shadow again.

josh