Fedora PPC status & work in progress :)

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 22:31:28 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Timo Schoeler

> where in Germany are you (or anybody else on this list) located,
> approximately?

Not in Germany: Felton, California, USA, in Santa Cruz County just
over a small mountain ridge from the Silicon Valley. I have a wide
array of PPC Macs in my lab running Fedora, Debian and openSUSE. Thank
you guys for keeping the PPC flame alive in Fedora.

I lurk here mostly since I am still learning programming, but someday
I'd like to be good enough at it to contribute.

Larry Cafiero