libnice on PPC64

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 00:41:45 UTC 2011

On 08/15/2011 06:52 PM, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-08-15 at 15:31 -0400, Youness Alaoui wrote:
>> The patch seems correct, I've pushed it to my git master, It will be
>> included in the next release. Thank you for the contribution!
>
> Thanks. Where is this git tree of which you speak? The tree at
> http://cgit.collabora.com/git/libnice.git/ doesn't seem to have been
> updated. I was hoping to use the upstream patch extracted with
> git-format-patch, in the Fedora package. It's generally better that way
> to ensure that things are tracked sanely.

I put it on my own repository, that's where all the code gets pushed until
there's a release. The main repository only gets patches pushed to it when a
release is made (I know it's not really how it should be done, but I've done it
this way for some reason).
My repo is available at : http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/kakaroto/libnice.git/

Thanks.