IBM Intellistation 275

George E Sollish gsollish at autogear.net
Fri Dec 7 09:51:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks for explaining why it doesn't work, and why crux ppc64 does.  I'm
running IBM's last firmware rev on the 9114-275 (...d79e22...) so that
avenue's already closed.  I took a quick look at the fairly intimidating
webpage Dan suggested --- does the donor fedora system need to be a
ppc32/64, or can it be one of my several intel installs?  I like the idea
of a smaller boot image, but that's way beyond me.  Is there a chance that
could be made available?

Once again, thanks, for the help and for revitalizing fedora ppc.

George E Sollish
Chief Engineer
AUTO GEAR COMPANY, INC

SYRACUSE -- since 1885, the first