ppc koji downtime

David Aquilina dwa at redhat.com
Thu Mar 8 04:50:11 UTC 2012

Hi Britt,

On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 03:26:10PM -0500, Britt Dodd wrote:
> I dont know if it would help get ppc32 back up to speed, but I have
> several XServe G4s that I could donate to help building ppc32 F16. I'm
> going to start going through F16 on ppc32 and see if I can help out
> and get ppc32 back on track (at least to help rawhide builds for later
> releases)

Thanks very much for the kind offer. Our existing builders can actually
build ppc32 binaries[0]; as Phil noted last week what ppc32 needs most is
people with the appropriate hardware who can debug and contribute fixes
for ppc32-specific issues.

best,
David

[0] Trees are available on the mirrors, see http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/16/ppc/