Fedora 32bit on 64bit Power7

TRUONG Duc Duc.TRUONG at us.thalesgroup.com
Tue Jan 14 22:10:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

Is it possible to install a 32bit Fedora distribution (e.g. Fedora 12 or Fedora 16) on a 64bit IBM PowerPC machine like Power7?  I am able to install the 64bit versions of Fedora 12 and 16 on Power7.  However, the 32bit Fedora 16 installer crashes when I try to install it on Power7.

I know that Power7 is 64bit and probably should only run the Fedora ppc64 releases.  But I am trying to set up a pure 32bit environment on PowerPC.  Any information is appreciated.

Regards,

Duc