Fedora: Support for new PA6T systems (ppc32)

Christian Zigotzky chzigotzky at xenosoft.de
Sat May 17 12:52:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

A-EON had sold a lot of new PA6T systems
(http://www.a-eon.com/?page=nemo), last year. And there are lot of PA6T
systems to buy
(http://amigakit.leamancomputing.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1160).
It would be a pity to remove ppc32 support because 64-bit packages won't
work. The PA6T is not compatible (enough) to Power5 or newer which is
the minimum requirement for 64-bit Fedora to work.

A-EON Nemo board with the PA6T cpu:
http://www.supertuxkart-amiga.de/amiga/x1000.html

Please don't remove the ppc32 support. I like Fedora very much and it
would be a very pity to remove the ppc32 support.

Rgds,

Christian