Announcing the release of Fedora 22 Alpha for AARCH64 and POWER64!

Robert Knight knight at princeton.edu
Tue Mar 31 22:07:12 UTC 2015

Tested on IBM POWER7 PS702.  (ppc64)

DVD install works for both text and vnc.  Weird colors as already noted.

Network installation was not successful out of the box.  We have a very
broken DHCP server that requires some hand waving to get a working
network.  Using the "Closest mirror" failed oddly, sometimes reporting,
in the software spoke that an error had occurred, other times selecting
the Cloud instance but then reverting to the same error message when
Server was selected.  I'm suspicious of the mirrors as opposed to a
problem with installation, as I had no trouble with a text install when
I pointed directly to the appropriate URL from dl.fedoraproject.org.

Tested on IBM POWER8 only slightly (ppc64le)

DVD install works for text.