Debug Python stacks revisited - experimental build in Rawhide, targetting Fedora 14

David Malcolm dmalcolm at redhat.com
Tue May 25 00:11:50 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-20 at 15:37 -0400, David Malcolm wrote:

[snip]

> I'm tracking all of this work here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DaveMalcolm/DebugPythonStacks

[snip]

> I plan to work next on doing the same for our python3 src.rpm.  I need
> to try to get this upstream in some form as well.

I've done this now for python3; python3-3.1.2-6.fc14 has a python3-debug
subpackage (the build is here:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=174936 , and the
CVS commit here:
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/python3/devel/python3.spec?r1=1.21&r2=1.22

I'm working next on enabling more of the debug flags in the debug
builds;  you can see status on the under-construction feature page here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DaveMalcolm/DebugPythonStacks

Dave