Help with a simple package

Caghan Demirci caghand at
Thu Feb 9 02:40:05 UTC 2012

  Hi everyone,

  I wonder if someone would be interested in releasing a simple Fedora
package for EPEL.  In my estimate, it shouldn't take more than an hour.  I
would do it myself, but I need to go through the whole process of getting
into FAS, and it's not worth the trouble for just an hour of real work.
  I am asking for the "nautilus-python" package.  The EPEL owner is listed
as dignan under, and I
think there is already an EPEL branch for nautilus-python.  However, I
can't find an EPEL build for nautilus-python.  See RepoView, for example:
And I haven't been able to reach dignan.
  nautilus-python versions up to 0.7.0-3 should work under both RHEL 5 and
RHEL 6 without any modifications.  Versions 0.7.0-4 and higher won't work
under RHEL 5 or RHEL 6 because they require Nautilus 3.
  I already created a bug for this ( and I have been trying
to get people's attention, but no one seems to be interested in some good
karma. :)

  Thanks in advance and best wishes!