python-sig in pkgdb2?

Thomas Spura tomspur at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 7 13:41:23 UTC 2014

All members of the python-sig group have commit rights, no matter if
they are proven packagers or "just" members.

Hmm, maybe python{2,3}, pypy etc can be left out of the python-sig? I
really think that nobody of that group will touch the main python
package unless they really know what they do or file a bug instead...

> Will you start the group, Tom?

I will. Thanks for all the feedback.
   Tom