Python 3.5 as a system-wide change for Fedora 23?

Miro Hrončok mhroncok at redhat.com
Mon Jun 15 16:41:35 UTC 2015

On 15.6.2015 02:49, Nick Coghlan wrote:
> P.S. Miro's nightly SCLs at
> https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/churchyard/python3-nightly/ may
> also have a part to play, although I'm not sure what that would be
> just yet

This should have helped us rebasing our patches and observing some test
failures continually, so we don't get a storm of work when 3.5is ready
for Fedora. However, for the lock of time, the builds of python in there
are constantly failing and are basically unattended.

But getting it fixed might be the first step towards Python 3.5 in F23.

--
Miro Hrončok