New Bug Tracker Ready for Use (Finally)

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 09:50:25 UTC 2013

> > Actually I think this behavior (send me my own emails) can be even
> > disabled in Trac admin configuration. I looked into Phabricator user
> > settings and it's not present there. But at least the From header
> > contains my name.

Oh, actually in email preferences you can set to disable your own actions to be emailed to you. Great.

> > Can I somehow subscribe to all ticket changes in Phabricator? If it
> > is possible, we don't need to forward it to the mailing list.
> > Otherwise I'm afraid it's needed, we need to know what's happening.
>
> Yeah, you should be able to add yourself as cc on all issues with a
> herald rule.
>
> I've added qa-devel@ for cc' on all ticket changes, though so you may
> want to hold off on that. I suspect that the cc won't be added until
> tickets are changed, so I'll keep an eye on it to make sure it's
> actually working.

Well, if we can configure it in Phab, I think we don't need to spam the list.

But, maybe other (non-registered) users would like to follow what's happening? I don't know. Phab doesn't seem to support RSS, which is a big shame.

One last question, I suppose that all those funky names inside Phab (like Maniphest, Diffusion, Phriction, Pholio, Conpherence, Phrequent, "Avast!" for posting a comment, etc) are not just a result of some funky English translation installed? I suppose we can't change it to proper English? Even though it's funny in the beginning, I find it harder to navigate in there.