taskotron stg deployment

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Wed Apr 16 21:39:16 UTC 2014

Now that all the qa hosts are updated, I've been working to get
taskotron built as rpm and deployed in a staging environment so that we
can start working on the integration issues that are sure to pop up.

libtaskotron, resultsdb and related builds are available in copr:
http://copr-fe.cloud.fedoraproject.org/coprs/tflink/taskotron/

I have some parts of Taskotron deployed to staging:
https://taskotron-stg.fedoraproject.org/taskmaster/

At the moment, this is just triggering and execution. Taskotron-trigger
is listening for fedmsgs and triggering based on both bodhi update
creation and koji build tags (so, builds for f19 and f20). rpmlint is
scheduled for koji builds and task-examplebodhi is scheduled for
updates.

There is no external reporting yet because of some issues found in
resultsdb and none of our tasks have been updated for the recently
completed resultsdb reporting functionality added to libtaskotron.

I had been hoping to finish the stg deployment this week but with the
resultsdb issues, that's starting to look less likely. I'll keep this
thread updated as we see more progress.

Tim