request for blockerbugs app to specify primary or secondary

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Mon Dec 1 18:04:57 UTC 2014

On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 10:44:24 +0100
Normand <normand at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
> I used the blockerbugs application at
> https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/propose_bug but found that
> this is restricted to the primary arch releases.

Yeah, it wasn't really designed to handle releases on multiple arches.

> Could it be possible to have it improved to support secondary arch
> releases (ppc64, s390, ...) ?

I don't think that it could happen in time for F21 but I'm definitely
game for figuring out what changes need to happen in order for
secondary arches to use the blocker tracking app (either a new instance
or supporting multiple arches in the app).

Do the secondary arch releases use the same process as primary arch for
blockers - tracker bzs for blocker/fe, AcceptedBlocker notation etc.?

Tim