Short and Medium Term Priorities for QA Devel

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 20:50:38 UTC 2014

A lot of different projects have come up as of late, many of them in
meetings or other semi-informal situations and I wanted to start
discussing some of them in a way that's easy for others to follow.

I've started three new threads to discuss the three biggest areas that
I think are the most important in the short/medium term. With the folks
who are usually around for qadevel work, I don't think we can get all
of them done before F22 so we're going to have to set some priorities.

There are still more projects/areas that have been proposed/discussed
(graphical testing for gnome, reworking resultsdb, dist-git-ish setup
for tasks, automated integration testing etc.) but those are either
dependent on the three areas I'm proposing for focus (almost all of
them) or are of a lower priority for now (mostly resultsdb).

There will be an opportunity to discuss the different areas at the
qadevel meeting on Monday but I wanted to get the information out there
so folks have a chance to read up, comment and ask questions before
then.

Tim