2013-01-09 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Devel Meeting

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 04:34:59 UTC 2014

# Fedora QA Devel Meeting
# Date: 2014-01-09
# Time: 16:00 - 18:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting-2 on irc.freenode.net

The email feedback I received from folks was from NA and EMEA timezones
and showed a preference for Thursday over Wednesday, and thus we have a
time!

I don't actually plan on this taking up 2 whole hours but given how long
these conversations can take sometimes, figured that having the extra
time for spillover wouldn't be a bad thing. The target is 1 hour or so.

I've put a proposed agenda below. Let me know if you have topics to add
or just reply to the thread on qa-devel at .

Tim

Proposed Agenda
===============

Current Project Status
  * blockerbugs
  * testdays
  * resultsdb
  * taskotron
  * support tools

Project Priorities
  * What do we have to get done vs. what we want to get done
  * What can't we do until fedora.next and/or f21 is more figured out

Taskotron
  * Deadlines
  * Subprojects
  * TODO