Proposal: Stop cc'ing Maniphest Tickets to qa-devel@

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Wed Jan 15 15:59:49 UTC 2014

Over the last couple of days, a lot of tickets have been created and
all of those tickets have sent messages here. While I see some benefit
to having all these tickets emailed out to the list, I'm also a bit
worried that they can start drowning out other non-ticket conversations
on the list.

I'm honestly not sure I see a whole lot of benefit to continuing this
since any user can create rules to have themselves cc'd to tickets
based on that ticket's project, priority etc. (see the herald
application when you're logged into phabricator).

Any thoughts on whether it would be OK to start asking folks to create
herald rules if they want to see all the tickets or if there is enough
value in continuing our policy of cc'ing the list on all tickets?

Tim