[Maniphest] [Changed CC] T46: bodhi comment directive module

kparal (Kamil Páral) phab at qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 16 13:14:28 UTC 2014

kparal added a subscriber: kparal.
kparal added a comment.

The Bodhi reporting section will be executed from the test client, or from the server? With our new architecture, I'd like all reporting be done from a central place. So that we have just a single place to watch for errors, and a single place to search for logs. The test client only executes the test and sends back the logs, and some reporter daemon on the server side takes over and reports the results. What do you think?

TASK DETAIL
  https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/T46

To: kparal
Cc: qa-devel, tflink, kparal