Making Phabricator More Public-Friendly

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Wed Jan 29 12:42:30 UTC 2014

> I put an example bit on qadevel-stg. It would need fleshing out and
> probably some more borrowing code from blender's instance (so it's
> processed as phabricator UI items instead of raw HTML), but you get the
> idea.
>
> Any thoughts on what that page should contain?

My ideas:
* a welcome text
* links to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA and https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Tools
* we could advise people regarding the basic tasks, for example point out the Projects side button to see a list of projects tracked in Phab and Maniphest button to browse or report bugs
* also adding an FAQ link pointing here https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Phabricator#FAQ could be nice

Even if we do none of that and leave the page in its basic form, it's still far better than the default login-form page :)