Coding Style

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 13:44:42 UTC 2014

> How about:
>
>   [FORMAT]
>   # Maximum number of characters on a single line.
>   max-line-length=100
>
> /me has no problem with 80 chars, but most of my monitors can easily handle
> two 100-char on one vertically split-view in vim (and 80 chars is sometimes
> quite a pain)

Traitor!

I can't really fit 100 columns my in favorite python editor (Spyder) on my 12-inch screen that I use when working from bed^H^H^Hhome.
I can fit 74 columns by default, or 90 columns if I configure the widget layout in a sub-optimal way.

But if there's a strong desire for more columns, I'll manage. Can't hinder the team, can I? :)