Taskotron 0.3 Released

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Mon Jun 16 23:12:24 UTC 2014

The Fedora QA devel team is proud to announce the release of Taskotron
0.3!

This is another incremental improvement and a continuation of our
new-ish timed release process. The new release is running in our
staging instance:

https://taskotron-stg.fedoraproject.org/

The major changes have been:
 - Change in variable syntax (${variable} instead of {{ variable }})
 - Support for more data types in variables
 - Reduced log message duplication
 - CLI output is more readable and predictable
 - New directives:
   * mash - use mash for local repodata creation
   * yumrepoinfo - get repo urls applicible to a given koji tag
 - Improved libtaskotron documentation
 - Clarified license situation to all GPL2+, updated file headers
 - Corrected links to logs in bodhi comments
 - Support for JSONP in resultsdb
 - Triggered jobs are logged at submission time
 - Support for triggering koji_tag based tasks with bodhi update change
   messages

Thanks to everyone who participated in the release. We're getting close
to a production deployment and retiring AutoQA!

Tim