libtaskotron repo branch cleanup

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Thu May 15 18:52:38 UTC 2014

I'd like to prune the git repo for libtaskotron. This would include
removing the remote branches for:

  origin/feature/T46-bodhi-comment-directive
  origin/feature/T47-bodhi-download
  origin/feature/T79-upgradepath
  origin/feature/T97-CheckDetail-TAP
  origin/feature/config

I'm planning to delete the remote refs tomorrow sometime so if you
have objections, speak up now.

I don't think that anyone has been doing this recently but please don't
push feature branches to bitbucket unless there is a really good reason
for doing so. With our review system in phabricator and the ability to
apply patches to local repos with 'arc patch', there's not usually a
good reason for the extra remote branches - they just make for extra
cleanup tasks :)

Tim