Phabricator on qadevel-stg updated

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Mon May 19 21:48:27 UTC 2014

I've updated the phabricator install on qadevel-stg:

https://phab.qadevel-stg.cloud.fedoraproject.org/

Please test it! There are a few more changes than meet the eye here and
I want to make sure everything is stable before we deploy it to the
actual qadevel.

The current arcanist used in production may or may not work with the
phabricator version in staging. New arcanist packages are available in
the testing repos.

The things that I'd specifically like to see tested:

Persona Auth
============

I've disabled username/password registration on stg and enabled
persona. For new users, this means you can register using
<fasid>@fedoraproject.org but you'll still need to create a local user
account. PLEASE use your fasid as the username.

For existing users (if you have an account on qadevel, you have one on
stg - I copied the production database earlier today), please link your
username/password with a persona account and try logging in with
persona. To do this, do the following once logged in:
 - click on the tools icon (wrench and screwdriver) in the upper right
   hand corner
 - Under "Authentication" on the left hand of the page, click on
   "External Accounts"
 - Under "External Accounts", click on persona
 - login using <fasid>@fedoraproject.org
 - authenticate with FedOAuth

Once this is done, logout and attempt to log in with persona.

General Usage

Staging (and eventually production) is running a different version of
php and is configured a bit differently please poke at it as much as
you have time for.

Please let me know if you hit any problems. I'd like to update qadevel
in the next couple of days.

Tim