beaker usage questions

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Fri May 23 12:31:19 UTC 2014

I'm trying to weigh priorities of all the different things that we
could be working on right now but one thing I'm still a little unclear
on is what people would use beaker for if it was working and publicly
available.

If you're one of the folks who would use a publicly accessible beaker
instance for testing fedora, I'd appreciate some details on what you'd
plan to be doing with that instance. Specifically, I'm looking for:

What tests would you be looking to do?

How often would the tests be run?

Are there enough people available cycles with sufficient spare cycles to
handle running jobs and reading results?

Are the tests already open sourced?

Could you estimate when you'd need to have a working beaker install by
in order to start running your tests for f21 (branch date of 2014-07-08,
so sometime in July)?

Thanks,

Tim