Release Prep

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Fri May 30 06:19:08 UTC 2014

The two weeks are up and it's time to do another release.

If you have code or doc changes left to push, please get it into develop
tomorrow. Mike has been working on T191 and from what I've seen, he
should be done with it tomorrow morning. It is breaking the build on
i386 and while we could fix it by disabling the tests or just
releasing the x86_64 build, I'd rather not do that.

I have another commitment tomorrow afternoon, so if everything isn't
wrapped up by about 17:30 UTC I'll finish up the release over the
weekend unless someone else wants to do it.

I'll be sending out planning stuff for the next iteration before the
meeting on monday.

Tim