Exit status for runtask should be 1 if task outcome is FAILED?

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Wed Apr 1 12:45:30 UTC 2015

> Sounds good to me. I only wonder if we simply fall back to the current
> state (exit 0) if the precondition (last tap result outcome) and
> --make-fatal is not given.

That was the idea. If you specify --make-fatal, we return exit code 0 or 100 based on the outcome of the last TAP entry. If you don't specify it, we keep the current behavior - 0 if task completed (regardless of outcome), non-zero if execution aborted for some reason.

I have reported a new ticket here:
https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/T450

How quickly do you need to have this implemented?