First cut at openqa-fedora-tools patch for fedfind/wikitcms

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 13 03:46:21 UTC 2015

I haven't been able to test this one fully as I'm on my laptop and
haven't fully deployed the openqa bits here, but I at least tested it
just running openqa_trigger.py - it gets as far as
download_rawhide_iso() and fails because the expected dir doesn't exist.
It also doesn't handle the case where you pass in args, yet. But it
should at least give the general idea. Wanted to send it out before I
forgot.

(note: the all_boot_images property isn't available for non-nightly
composes likes TCs/TCs, so I went with a find_images() query. I will try
and keep that interface stable...and send patches if I don't :> unless
anyone thinks the query object design is bad and wants to suggest a
better way.)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey