Deploying Taskotron Outside the Fedora Infra

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Thu Jan 29 20:58:05 UTC 2015

I've been asked about deploying Taskotron for a dev instance on
multiple occasions and I just pushed some playbooks and support files
that will make doing this much easier.

I would like to re-iterate that most people won't need this.
libtaskotron is designed to work standalone - you do not need an entire
deployment to work on tasks. The only time you might need a complete
dev instance is if you're working on the support bits that interact
with eachother or want to demo the system as a whole.

That being said, the setup is still a bit user-unfriendly. The readme
should cover all the stuff needed for setup but let me know if
something's missing:

https://bitbucket.org/fedoraqa/taskotron-ansible

Tim