openQA crash reporting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 19 14:59:20 UTC 2015

> hey folks! I mentioned this to jskladan on IRC, but just for the
> permanent record, I'm working on optional crash report submission
> for  openQA.

To follow up on a question Jan had on IRC:

<garretraziel> 01:38:03> adamw: do you know whether reporter-bugzilla
command is in OpenSUSE or not?

The answer is not officially, but jfilak maintains an OBS repo with
builds:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:jfilak

Hasn't been updated for a year, though, don't know if it works on 13.2.

The other part of the answer is that this is why my patch allows you
to specify the openQA URL: so you can run crash submission from a
Fedora system. :) (in fact we should be able to make all of op
enqa_trigger usable from any system, if we make at least the 'client'
command available in Fedora or just write a bit of Python to do API
requests, the openQA API looks very simple).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey