new project: taskotron-vmbuilder

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 4 23:03:37 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-04-29 at 11:21 -0400, Kamil Paral wrote:

> I still haven't created project and repo in Phab, but if you approve
> this as a way forward, I will.

Just one thought - this could probably be rather useful for openQA
too. We already have one case where we want to begin a test with a
specific existing image (the fedup test that's currently under
review). We could use a system like this to do other tests that don't
involve actually running an installation (I'd quite like to do stuff
like the Base and desktop validation tests and maybe some package
management tests every day, for e.g.)

It might be interesting to look at how openSUSE handles this, as I
believe they do similar stuff.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey