Log Data Retention

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 16:23:10 UTC 2015

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 12:20:03 -0600
Tim Flink <tflink at redhat.com> wrote:

> Now that we've had a second flavor of this issue (running out of
> inodes on a buildmaster) hit us, it's probably time to address log
> data retention.

We're almost out of disk space for artifacts on taskotron-dev again
(~200M free at the moment) so it's time to get this figured out :)

The consensus here seems to be that 3-ish months should be sufficient.
In the next couple of days, I'm planning to put a daily cron job on dev
to delete all artifacts older than 4 months. If you have objections,
speak up now.

Tim