Rebuilding taskotron-dev

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 06:14:29 UTC 2015

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 13:38:03 -0600
Tim Flink <tflink at redhat.com> wrote:

> It's that time again - time to start upgrading our instances of
> Taskotron.
>
> I'm going to start with taskotron-dev today and hopefully I'll finish
> before too long. This is going to be a messier and longer upgrade than
> most due to the change to dnf - all of our roles need to be updated
> and checked.
>
> I'll send out another email when everything's back up

Whoops, I finished this on Friday and forgot to send out an email about
it.

The dev instance is back up with the following changes:
  - All machines upgraded to F22
    * Including a bunch of changes for DNF
  - Buildmaster moved to separate, high inode partition
  - Playbooks refactored to be more consistent, fewer conditionals
  - Clients moved to new virthost

Please let me know if you notice anything not working.

Tim