[Fedora-r-devel-list] R2spec

pingou pingoufc4 at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 18 18:36:15 UTC 2008

José Matos wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 February 2008 18:22:36 Patrice Dumas wrote:
>> Jose made something similar. I hope he can give himself the last
>> version, otherwise I can try to find it.
>
>   Yes, and I called it cran2rpmspec. :-)
>
>   http://www.fc.up.pt/pessoas/jamatos/R/cran2rpmspec
>
>   I have in my todo list to update this to the latest guidelines. :-)
>
> I welcome any help and/or I am available to improve some other tool that does
> the same. python is a bonus BTW. :-)

I have take some time to look at your script, they are indeed pretty
much doing the same...

I do know which one is the best, probably yours since I have just
started to play with Python...

But anyway I think it could be nice to push one of those to the official
repository... no matter which one we decide to improve and push.

If some people around have tested the 2 scripts, do you have any comments ?

Regards,
Pierre