[Fedora Release Engineering] #114: Dell Award Notification

Fedora Release Engineering rel-eng at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 5 07:28:56 UTC 2008

#114: Dell Award Notification
------------------------------------------------------------------+---------
 Reporter:  Dell Award Notification <brownwilliams_001 at live.com>  |       Owner:  rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org
     Type:  task                                                  |      Status:  new
Milestone:                                                        |   Component:  koji
------------------------------------------------------------------+---------
 {{{

 Dell Award Notification

 We are delighted to inform you that you are one of the THREE LUCKY
 WINNERS whose e-mail address won the sum payout of £500,000
 pounds.(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterlings Only) in the DELL
 ELECTRONICS SEASONAL AWARD 2008.

 Please be informed that all participants were selected through a
 computer ballot system drawn from over 30,000 company and 50,000,000
 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. To file
 in for your claims, contact our claim's agent  with your information
 as provided below:

 Brown .J. Williams
 Tell:             +447031908584
 Email:brownwilliams_001 at live.com

 Full Names:......Country:....... Tel:......Marital
 Status.........Sex.......Age:.... Occupation:.... Nationality:.......
 Residential Address: .........

 Dr.Carl A.Moore
 (Information Officer)

 }}}