Less spam

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri May 23 21:55:37 UTC 2008

After a long day of spamassassin and puppet fighting, I finally have
spam checking working on hosted1.  All incoming emails will get ran
through spamassassin first.  I haven't done any tweaking of spamassassin
other than just installing it and pyzor, so it could probably use some
better tweaking.  It did however manage to detect some of the spam I've
thrown at it already (some of which you saw slip in here when the puppet
config wasn't so hot).  Hopefully we'll have little to no spam.

(also, posting to this list from internal RH servers now works,
obviously)
--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!