[Fedora Release Engineering] #955: Need Cobbler 1.2.8 reinstated in 8/9 updates as opposed to 1.2.7 (bhodi push order error)

Fedora Release Engineering rel-eng at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 3 17:55:10 UTC 2008

#955: Need Cobbler 1.2.8 reinstated in 8/9 updates as opposed to 1.2.7 (bhodi
push order error)
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  mdehaan  |       Owner:  rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org
      Type:  task     |      Status:  closed
 Milestone:           |   Component:  other
Resolution:  fixed    |    Keywords:
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
Changes (by jkeating):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 {{{
 Erm, manually adjusting .fc8 to .fc9 so that we're comparing F9 to F9...

 I've manually tagged the latest n-v-r of cobbler for F9 updates. The
 updates push I'm doing now should make it show up correctly on the
 mirrors.

 I think this is just another case of your older update not getting
 obsoleted/removed from bodhi when you brought the newer update to the
 system.
 }}}

 From the bodhi ticket.  I believe all will be resolved once the updates
 run I'm doing works.  Looking at the tags, 1.2.8 was already the latest in
 the F8 updates, it was only F9 that was out of order.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/955#comment:1>
Fedora Release Engineering <http://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng>