Fwd: An offer to quickly seed torrents.

Chris Halsall chalsall at chalsall.com
Thu Oct 23 17:37:01 UTC 2008

Hello Jesse et al.

But, with respect, let me please argue that just because the source
torrents are the least popular, doesn't mean they're the least
important.

For example, you currently have 27 people trying to download the DVD
ISO, and nine trying to download the CD ISOs.  These have been seeding
for several days now, and are still expected to take another day, and
another three days, respectively.

I am offering 40000 kb/s of bandwidth to serve these, along with any
other Fedora torrents you'd like distributed.

Again, I am offering.  Are you interested?

I'd be happy to sit on an IRC channel, and will monitor when I can.
Or, if you can send me an e-mail with an FTP/HTTP/RSYNC path to access
these files when they become available, I'd be more than happy to
assist.

Please advise.

Thanks and regards.

-Chris