Tag requests for F10

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Oct 28 17:41:28 UTC 2008

I just adjusted the build targets so all F10 builds are getting tagged
with 'dist-f10-updates-candidate'.  This puts them in the right place
for F10 updates.  If we get a request to break freeze for a build, the
proper thing to do (once all acks are obtained) is move the build from
dist-f10-updates-candidate over to dist-f10, and then tag the build with
f10-final.  This will ensure it'll show up in buildroots, plus that it's
tagged for the release.

'koji move-pkg --force dist-f10-updates-candidate dist-f10 <build>'
'koji tag-pkg --force f10-final <build>'

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!