F10 Schedule Problem for Translators

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 05:18:31 UTC 2008

Hi FESCO and Rel-eng,

Just passing along a message.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2008-July/msg00080.html
They pointed out during their meeting and here on f-d-l that the feature
freeze and string freeze dates are the same day.  This is problematic
for them because it leaves no time for package maintainers rebuild with
translations.  They seem a bit upset about this happening again.

Is there is anything we can do to help out the translators?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com