URGENT Re: Package kit traceback with new keys

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Sat Sep 6 07:00:18 UTC 2008

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 12:42 AM, Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> wrote:

> We cannot push any Fedora Updates until PK is fixed.

I built PackageKit and gnome-packagekit 0.3.1 for F-9 and it was able
to import the new key and update my system.  I'll leave it up to y'all
whether it's a good idea to update PackageKit to 0.3.1 in F-9 to get
the GPG key import working.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"