[Fedora-spins] Adding SELinux permissive to the AOS spin

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Wed Sep 10 06:16:27 UTC 2008

Bryan Kearney wrote:
> Thanks.. i added that in and am still trying to work through the
> tradmark issues. However, I want to make sure I understand the next
> steps. What is after TM for getting the SPIN part of the F10 release?

Since the AOS spin is part of the appliance tools feature (which is
accepted, right?), the next step is to contact Rel. Eng. and make sure
they know that it includes a spin and appliance-tools should be used to
compose -although using livecd-tools works too for the AOS spin, just
doesn't give the best effect. In CC:.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip