Moving the translation deadline from 21/10 to 14/10

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at
Tue Sep 16 00:45:26 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 7:22 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at> wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 18:38 +0300, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
>> Awaiting for your OK before changing the schedule page, announcing on
>> fedora-trans-list, and -devel-list.
> (Keeping Dimitris on the CC list since he isn't subscribed)
> I see no problem with this.

Great, thanks Jesse.

If there are no objections by tomorrow, I'll update the schedule and
let people know.


Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos at, GPG: 0xA5A04C3B

"He who gives up functionality for ease of use
loses both and deserves neither." (Anonymous)

More information about the rel-eng mailing list