Moving the translation deadline from 21/10 to 14/10

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Wed Sep 17 13:00:42 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 3:48 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
> Dimitris Glezos said the following on 09/15/2008 05:45 PM Pacific Time:
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 7:22 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>
>> wrote:

>>> (Keeping Dimitris on the CC list since he isn't subscribed)
>>>
>>> I see no problem with this.
>>
>> Great, thanks Jesse.
>>
>> If there are no objections by tomorrow, I'll update the schedule and
>> let people know.
>
> I've updated the wiki schedule to reflect a translation deadline date of
> 2008-10-14 and will update the TaskJuggler version soon.

Thanks John. I'll notify -trans and -devel lists.

> By the way is it a "deadline" or a "freeze"? ... just so I'm using the right
> terminology :)

We've renamed it to a deadline, to better reflect its nature.
Translations can still be committed after it, but only ones that are
committed by that date are guaranteed to end up in the release.
Submissions after that date may or may not end up in the release.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/