[Fedora-spins] Fedora 10 Beta Freeze (Spins)

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Fri Sep 19 13:00:31 UTC 2008

Bryan Kearney wrote:
> Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>> Jesse Keating wrote:
>>> Just tried this one, and it failed to get very far.  From some short
>>> investigation, it would seem that the livedvd-el file includes the
>>> livecd-kde, which includes livecd-base, which only sets up a very small
>>> partition to work with, too small for all the content in EL.  EL needs
>>> to set a larger partition, like what Developer does.
>>>
>>> Was I under the mistaken impression that these were tested before they
>>> were tagged?
>>>
>> I do what I can do at http://spinner.fedoraunity.org/revisor/
>

> Do you have a batch revisor to do that?

Actually it's a wrapper bash script that for each branch (f8, f9,
rawhide) executes revisor commands for installation and/or live media
from the kickstarts available (in the appropriate spin-kickstarts
branches), and sends me a mail with the report.

It's on it's way to also report to the kickstart maintainers, and in the
end also do jigdofying for installation media, and torrenting for live
media.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip