Release Notes file renaming

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 21:07:52 UTC 2008

When Publican -- the automated documentation building engine we're
trying to use for the Fedora 10 cycle -- creates references from book
titles, it expects equivalency between those titles and the file names
to which it refers when building.  It uses underscores to represent
spaces when looking for those file names.

So for example the title "Release Notes" will cause it to search for a
base filename "Release_Notes".  The final output documents will be
named similarly.  Jesse, I'm worried that renaming these things in the
RPM %build process for fedora-release-notes will cause a whole chain
of further problems in OMF files, etc.  Can your compose process be
set to look for "Release_Notes" instead of the former "RELEASE-NOTES"?