Schedule figures

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 21:47:38 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 17:04 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Yeah, just to be clear, if we don't slip beyond November 25 for GA, we
> shouldn't have to disturb the F12 schedule at all (at least not
> pre-emptively).

I agree we need to make f11 have a full schedule.  It's important to
Fedora, and even more important to one major Fedora downstream.  The F12
schedule we could probably squish a bit, especially if we ask people to
focus on polish rather than features for that release.  Not sure how
well that would go over, but we could try at least.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!