Need help backing away from changes that break the Rawhide builds

Elio Maldonado emaldona at redhat.com
Thu Aug 20 17:35:49 UTC 2009

Hi all,

First of all, my apologies for breaking the build of several packages.  I did some re-packaging of nss into three packages, nss, nss-util, and nss-softoken. Introduced the latter two and made nss (the remainder) depend on them and nss-softokn depend on nss-util. Unfortunately there are conflicts. Until I resolve these, which may take me a while, the prudent thing to do would be to revert my changes. Something like making nss-util and nss-softoken essentially empty or at least not buildable, and revert nss to its last stable Koji build. I don't know how to accomplish this in the most expeditious way. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Elio