Updated Fedora 13 Releng Schedule

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Dec 9 23:37:00 UTC 2009

Here is the latest version based on review with Jesse and others at the
hackfest at FUDCon on Monday.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13-draft/f-13-releng-tasks.html

As discussed, I moved the branching date and changed the names of the
freezes to (#39 and #59)-- "Code Complete" and "Bug Complete.  My
understanding in talking to Jesse is that these are no longer true
"freezes", but instead more milestones after which certain things should
not happen.

With this same idea in mind we may also need to change the name of task#
18 and 19.  if this is true what should they be called?

Naturally we should document what these new proposed milestone names
mean.  I will take care of this once everyone is in agreement.

Please let me know any other things that look out of place.

Thanks,
John