sigul

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:33:17 UTC 2009

So, what's needed to really get sigul up and running?

mitr has the code in what appears to be pretty good shape.  I
can certainly install it a bit and play around with it here on
some KVM guests locally, but that isn't going to further us
very much other than getting some more testing.

I know everyone is busy so if there are things I can do to help
this progress, just let me know.  I should have access to most
of the rel-eng and infrastructure machines, but I think we
might have some special requirements here for machines and I'm
not entirely sure what those are.

josh